Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Creepy Fox is Indifferent

Creepy Fox is Indifferent I finished up in Cavendish earlier than I expected to, so I took the last hour to go to Oceanview in Prince Edward Island National Park to make some notes and watch the waves. On the way in to the parking lot, I saw a beautiful red fox (I take it back PEI, you do have pretty vulpes), but she ran into the bushes before I could get a picture. I hoped she would be hanging around when I left the park, but instead, it was our creepy little friend here who was taking a nap rather nonchalantly by the edge of the bicycle path. I guess he was determined to make the most of the sunshine, considering the two days that preceded this one. I admit, I kinda wanted to cuddle him when I saw him.

2 comments:

The Garden Ms. S said...

I think he is growing on me; now I find him kinda cute! Plus, I feel sorry for him, all his brethern are such a pretty red. :)

Sarah O. said...

I agree! I feel like this little guy was another fox, but if he's the same one, then clearly the addition of sunshine makes all the difference. Also, fluffiness.