Monday, October 24, 2011

Back Home Weather

Well it's been nice being back in Ontario for a bit. I visited with a friend in Toronto for a couple of days, and then the rest of my time was researching in the archives or driving around the Ontario countryside, so that was all quite nice. One thing that wasn't nice? Ontario's weather. It was grey, gloomy, dreary, wet, dark, depressing, murky, somber, dim, sunless. I will not be missing forecasts like this:
Nova Scotia's weather isn't stellar, but at least there is a little more variety. I swear, when I woke up Sunday morning it took me 15 seconds to remember the word "sunshine". It had totally fled my mind from lack of use!
And hey, if it's variety I want, there is always Virginia's weather, which I will be experiencing in person by this time next week!

No comments: