Saturday, September 06, 2008

Ghost Trees

I sat down to edit/process some pictures tonight and was bogged down by my indecisiveness. You can only edit a picture of clouds for so long before you go crazy, so to maintain my sanity I let myself go crazy editing this picture of some trees burnt during the forest fire in June. And then I watched "She's the Man" on television, because Amanda Bynes and that joke with the tampons is hilarious. Or at least my funny bone thinks so.

Anyway,

Ghost Trees

Ghost Trees

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Ever consider making your own Christmas cards? Or some for me...

Sarah O. said...

Hey, that's a good idea! Especially with the photo printer we have... remind me again in a month or so and we can brainstorm a picture or illustration.

Sacred Suzie said...

Gorgeous! Two of my favourite things: ghosts & trees. Fabulous combo, I love what you did with them Sarah.