Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sable Island Update

I attended the Sable Island Update lecture last Tuesday, and took plenty of notes as is my wont (is it too many years in university? Or am I just the kind of person who loves taking notes?).

Rather than rely solely on notes, however, I decided to do a little sketch book entry as well. Then, rather than repeat my notes to you, I decided to share the sketch - something I'm a little embarrassed to do, but hey, if UBC and Guelph will have me, I think your eyes will survive reading the following:

Sable Island Update sketch

Click to embiggen.

Oh, yes, that's right - for those of you who I haven't announced the good news to, I got into the Masters of Landscape Architecture programs at both schools! Anyone want to help me decide where to go?

No comments: