Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Miscellany

A few items of note:

I registered for my motorcycle course! I managed to rope my most obliging mother into it, too, remember. Sometime in June, I will have my motorcycle licence, hooray!

I did my thesis proposal defence today. It was terrible. My new life slogan is "I should have gone to SMU". *sigh*

My brother and sister-in-law and the boys spent Saturday night here. One of the highlights? My goofy nephew:















Oh, and I bought a ring a few weeks ago that the store had to order in. I picked it up today. It's a lovely, lovely, violet cubic zirconia, so glittery, it brightened up my otherwise disappointing day.


The inferior photo quality is because these were taken on my laptop, and cropped a bit. I haven't had the will to upload any camera pics for the last few days. Maybe tomorrow, if we get that delightful snowstorm (no sarcasm, it has been a very dry, blah winter, I'd love some sparkly snow), I will get some photos uploaded and edited.

Wait, is it shallow to post pictures of glittery rings on my blog? Because, I'm talking serious glitter, like, of Mariah Carey proportions.

Hmm, this really is only "a few" things that I have mentioned. If I come up with anything else, you'll be the first to know.

No comments: