Thursday, January 18, 2007

Resolved

I'm sending my professor my essay tomorrow morning, I swear I am. So I'm going to close down my wireless connection tonight, and slog through a few more pages of notes and essay. I am. You may quote Ecclesiastes at me here, those of you who know it, about making idle oaths, but I *am* going to do this, *I am*.

I'm thinking by saying it enough, it might actually happen? Right... because I have *not* been saying I would finish it for the last two and a half weeks??? I know we will all be happier when this is over.



The lilac bush, and the sun, seen through a snow flurry.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Isn't it funny how we don't learn from our mistakes. I did the same stupid crap over and over through university. It always worked out and by this time tomorrow you'll be ever so relieved.