Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Feat

Probably only my mother knows that I play the Chronicle Herald sudoku game online almost every day. I've gotten quite good at fading out, at least temporarily, the nagging presence that is my last essay, and seeing the patterns in the game. Well, I've gotten quite fast at using the Herald's sudoku program to my advantage - it confirms for you that your number are right, once you completed a square or a row - and I manage to place in the top ten to two percent most days.


I don't want to sound immodest, but today I accomplished a feat comparable to JK Rowling's Minesweeper saga (check out her website if you don't know what I mean, I believe it is under the "Extra Stuff-Miscellaneous" section). Behold the high score!
And the answer is, yes, I do procrastinate too much. I'm actually pretty fed up with myself by now. But that cannot take away from my sudoku score! *fingers do a little dance*

1 comment:

Adam said...

That's actually pretty impressive. However, I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a blog. And even worse, it's NOT called the Downlow with Sarah O!